Welcome to Bracken Family Chiropractic Your Chiropractor in Orange Park, FL
Bracken Family Chiropractic provides a caring environment where Orange Park, FL, patients can receive integrative health care without drugs or surgical procedures. Dr. Staci Bracken is our board-certified chiropractor who is licensed to perform spinal adjustments and other non-invasive treatments on adults and children. Over the past 17 years, she harnessed the skills and experience required to deliver effective wellness care for a variety of injuries and conditions. Dr. Bracken believes that a comprehensive treatment of the whole body addresses the symptoms and underlying causes of pain or dysfunction interfering with joint and spine health.
Wellness Services We Provide
We offer the following services to help our patients recover fast and boost their overall health:
- Spinal adjustments: Accident injuries, trauma, poor posture, and degenerative conditions often because shifting of the bones, joints, and discs in the spine. Spinal manipulation is intended to correct vertebral misalignment and is an effective way to improve nerve pain caused by abnormal pressure on the spinal column. Other benefits include increased range of motion, improved nervous system functions, and an overall healthier spine.
- Massage Therapies: Adjustments work best when done together with massage therapy. Hands-on manipulation of the soft tissue relaxes the muscles, increases blood circulation, reduces swelling, and increase range of motion.
- Corrective Exercises
- Lifestyle Advice
- Nutritional Counseling
- Spinal and Postural Screenings
Conditions Our Orange Park Chiropractor Can Help Treat
Chiropractic care is an effective way to treat and prevent acute injuries, pain, and conditions linked to musculoskeletal imbalances as the body ages. Dr. Bracken is highly experienced in treating the following complaints:
- Sports injuries
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Bulging and herniated discs
- Auto accident injuries
- Vertebral subluxations
What to Expect at Your Initial Consultation
Dr. Bracken will do a detailed medical assessment to try and understand the nature of your illness. Diagnostic scans are typically done to pinpoint the root cause of your symptoms as well as determine the best treatment option. She will also explain the benefits of receiving treatment from a chiropractor and how continuous care can help to sustain your health.
If this is your first time visiting a chiropractor, we encourage you to email us or call (904) 213-9805 for answers to questions you may have. Also, skip over to our New Patient Center for more information on what to expect and payment options. Don't forget to browse the testimonials page to get a gist of how our patients feel about the level of care we provide.
Call Our Wellness Team Today
Our wellness team at Family Chiropractic in Orange Park, FL, is waiting to help you overcome pain, injuries, and degenerative conditions that may interfere with your enjoyment of life. Simply call (904) 213-9805 or use the online form to schedule an appointment.